Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queues Activity export

Posted 08-03-2022 07:29
    Hi - anyone know how to export the Queues Activity dashboard/report.  It's one of the few views in GC without an export option, and it's the easiest option for me to quickly display the oldest waiting and AHT for a quick management snapshot.

Any alternative suggestions or help with exporting appreciated.  

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Riyaz Kothia
    Openreach Limited

• 2.  RE: Queues Activity export

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 08-04-2022 00:47
    The reason that is not exportable is probably because it is a real time view. By the time the export is completed the data is out of date let alone when anyone then looks at it, that call that is waiting might now be answered or it might wait another 10 minutes, that moment in time doesn't really give you insight in to that. AHT might have tanked or improved.  

Personally I would recommend instead using the Queue Performance View or Queue Performance Detail view. Filter by current interval (or which ever interval you are after), add the max wait, and AHT time to the columns and look at things across the current or previous interval, I think this would be far more valuable and insightful than a random moment in time.

Anton Vroon

• 3.  RE: Queues Activity export

Posted 08-04-2022 01:27
    Hi Tiyaz -

As per Anton's reply, 'Queues Activity' (and 'My Queues Activity') are real time views, so (historical) reporting and there by exports do not apply.

Queue Performance is more appropriate.

Cheers,
    Mal.

Thanks and regards,
    Malcolm Green
    Nexon Asia Pacific Pty. Ltd.

• 4.  RE: Queues Activity export

Posted 08-04-2022 04:16
    If I am trying to show the business something like this I generally just do a screenshot, like the others say its a real-time view so changes constantly.

Andy Jackson
    Ten Lifestyle Management Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources