Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Request Search does not return attributes added with RequestUpdateInteraction

• 1.  Request Search does not return attributes added with RequestUpdateInteraction

Posted 09-18-2023 05:47
    Edited by Matt Lawson 09-18-2023 12:39

Hello,

I have added/updated an attribute in an email interaction using the code explained here: - Genesys

After this update, if I get the interaction using this code 

RequestGetInteractionContent request = RequestGetInteractionContent.Create();
    request.InteractionId = Id;

EventGetInteractionContent eventGetIxnContent = ucsConnection.Request(request) as EventGetInteractionContent;
    return eventGetIxnContent;

I can see that the attribute is added/updated.

But if I use RequestSearch the attribute is not present.

Can anyone explaing why or what am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

#Implementation

------------------------------
    Ricardo Sosa
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 2.  RE: Request Search does not return attributes added with RequestUpdateInteraction
    Best Answer

Posted 09-20-2023 06:08
    Edited by Ricardo Sosa 09-20-2023 06:12

I could finally solve this: I was updating the parent of an EmailInteraction to marked it as "replied". The update was working, but WDE later updated this interaction with its own data, removing my attribute. I have added a 10 seconds delay (probably could be less) to update the interaction after WDE is done with it.

After some tests, I realized that RequestSearch also worked if I searched right after the update. As I explained, the problem was that later WDE was updating the same interaction.

Ricardo Sosa
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources