Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Recall multiple times the same number before next contact on preview campaign

• 1.  Recall multiple times the same number before next contact on preview campaign

Posted 24 days ago

Hi, 

On preview campaign with a calling list with 2 phone numbers, a home phone and a cell phone, is there a way to call 3 times on each before passing to the next contact on the calling list?

What I want is to call the first contact on the calling list 3 times to the home phone (assuming the contact dont pick the call), 3 times to the cell phone and then go to the second contact of the list and call 3 times to the home phone, then 3 times to the cell phone and so on. 

Thank you 

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Alvaro Ruiz Canser
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 2.  RE: Recall multiple times the same number before next contact on preview campaign

Posted 19 days ago

Hello Alvaro, I'm currently building Campaigns for one of my Company's Clients and we were wondering regarding this behavior as well.

I did tests and it seems that by the system let the Agent handle every number once at a time, and then progress to the next Contact.

(recall attempts can be configured in the Call Attempt or in a Rule Set)

I'll share with you from the top of my head two raw ideas around that:

1. set in the .csv that you uploaded 4 Phone numbers raws like this - Main Phone (123) - First, Main Phone - Second (123), Secondary Phone - First (456), Secondary Phone - Second (456). that way you have 4 Phone Number fields and two phone numbers values so each phone will be dialed twice by the Agent.
    2. Maybe if you know how to develop scripts, you might find a way to let the agent each number few times

Hope it helps.

Best regards, Shahar.

Shahar Leonard
    ITNAV-Pro Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources