Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Rockstar Inductees - Electrifying Halloween Edition

GENESYS
    Posted 10-31-2022 11:02
    It's alive! A-LIIIIIIIIII-VVVEEEEEE! 

First, I want to thank everyone who nominated a Community Rockstar. We were thrilled reading the feedback that everyone had and it was great to see so much appreciation for the members that spend their time sharing knowledge on the site.

Have someone you want to nominate? Get started here

If I can be honest, closing in on our three inductees for this month was a spine-tingling task, but Nicole and I are never afraid to recognize community members and pass out prizes, so cue the lightning and organ music, because we have a new band of winners.

Congrats to October's rockstars: Jeffrey Hoogkamer, @Nicole VanWie, and Dan Medina. You each get a pick from the prize wall. Comment below and let Nicole and I know what you want.

Want a prize of your own? Join us in the Trivia Tower. Our Halloween challenge is up until tomorrow afternoon and we have bi-weekly trivia challenges to end 2022 in style.

Any questions about the Rockstar or Trivia Tower programs? Drop a line below.

Happy Halloween!

Matt & Nicole

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Rockstar Inductees - Electrifying Halloween Edition

Posted 10-31-2022 11:19
    Holy smokes! Halloween AND I get to pick a prize? Is this the best Monday ever?... I live in the hottest state in the country, so obviously I am going with the firepit. :)

Thanks Matt & Nicole!

Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources