Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Route voice calls to agents even when they are on chat/email

Posted 12-02-2022 02:37
    How do I route voice calls to agents even though they are on chat/email interaction ?
    How can I check the status of the agents in Architect flow and than route the call ?
    Tried to make changes in priority of the Agent's Utilization but didn't help, is there a way in which we can implement this ?
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Siddhartha Chopdar
    Sabre GLBL Inc

• 2.  RE: Route voice calls to agents even when they are on chat/email

Posted 12-02-2022 16:56
    In Utilization, set the "Can be interrupted by" for Chat and Email to include Call.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 3.  RE: Route voice calls to agents even when they are on chat/email

Posted 12-05-2022 00:07
    Thanks Paul,

But the challenge here is I want a particular type of call to be landed on such scenarios and not all the calls, a call seeking a particular skill or Language. My changing the Utilization its allowing all the calls to land on the agents. Any inputs how that can be implemented ?

Siddhartha Chopdar
    Sabre GLBL Inc

• 4.  RE: Route voice calls to agents even when they are on chat/email

Posted 12-06-2022 04:11
    I believe there is an imminent release coming that means you can set utilization per queue, so this should work for you

Andy Jackson
    Ten Lifestyle Management Limited

• 5.  RE: Route voice calls to agents even when they are on chat/email

GENESYS
    Posted 12-06-2022 08:46
    To elaborate a bit on what Andy posted.  We are working on a 'universal utilization label' which will enable customers to define a label/tag that can be applied to any conversation.  Once applied, you will be able to say 'No more than X number of Blue conversations to an agent at any time.' (Where 'Blue' is the label.)  In this way you could create a label for these specific conversations, apply it from Architect and then control how many go to agents in the queue you are targeting.  As Andy pointed out - this is how we'll control queue level utilization as well.  You will be able to create a label per queue you wish to control and add that to the conversation.

We're targeting delivery of this in Q1.

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources