Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Running Late function

Posted 05-25-2023 11:59

I was just hoping to get some feedback on the running late function in Genesys Tempo from those who are currently using it:

- how popular is the functionality with your agents?
     - how frequently is it being used?
     - how are your planning team finding using it?
     - are there any best practises/recommendations/callouts regarding it's use?

I would really love to hear about your experiences with this functionality. Thanks for any insight you can share.

#Tempo

------------------------------
    Michelle Taylor
    Business Systems (UK) Limited

• 2.  RE: Running Late function

Posted 05-30-2023 18:49

Hello! Here to say I'm looking for the same info. Does anyone have feedback?

#scheduling #WorkforceManagement #GenesysCloudCX #REALTIME 

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Running Late function

Posted 05-31-2023 08:09

Hello! We are a smaller contact center- about 70 agents in two departments. I personally manage 25 of them in my department.. Although I thought they would love this feature, I have only had two agents download the app and use it. This is very disappointing. I have it on my 'to do list' to do 1:1s with agents to review all of the benefits that the app can give them. I think it is lack of knowing that seeing schedule, shift trades (for exact shifts only currently) and running late feature is available from their phone. Something I think would be useful is a quick video - an android and IOS version- to play for the agents. Having me talking them through it over the phone is a bit cumbersome and I am sure lacks a great delivery at times. I know that doesn't help a lot but that's our experience. 

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 4.  RE: Running Late function

Posted 05-31-2023 12:21

Hi Cherri,

Thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

I expected the Tempo app to be widely used and was curious about the running late functionality as it felt like it could be really popular with agents so it's interesting to here your experiences so far and what you think could improve usage.

How have other users got on? Has anyone come up with any original ideas to get agents using Tempo and it's functionality?

#TempoMobile
    #Workforce Engagement Management
    #AgentAdherence  

Michelle Taylor
    Business Systems (UK) Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources