Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Running Late Notification

Posted 6 days ago

I am looking to introduce the Tempo Mobile app to our agents and would like to be able to show them the Running Late feature.    I see in the documentation that the supervisor is notified via their inbox.  The piece I am struggling with is how the WFM team can get notified when a running late request is submitted.  What I have seen so far is that the only way we are notified is by the horizontal lines in the exceptions line.  Has anyone found a way to receive these notifications?

Thank you,

Brandi

#WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling
    #TempoMobile

------------------------------
    Brandi Tifft
    Auto Club Insurance Association Co.

• 2.  RE: Running Late Notification

GENESYS
    Posted 6 days ago

Hi Brandi, 

A supervisor should be able to see Late notifications if they have these permissions :

Workforce Management : Adherence Explanation : View
    Workforce Management : Adherence Explanation : Notify

When the role is assigned to the user, make sure it is in the context of a division that contains the Management Unit that the late user is in.  

Joe Behymer, Director
    Genesys Cloud Workforce Management Development Team

• 3.  RE: Running Late Notification

Posted 5 days ago

Hey Joseph,

Thank you for sharing that however I'm not actually looking at it from the supervisor side, but from the WFM side.  I'm looking to understand how the WFM team is notified when a running late request is submitted.

Thank you,

Brandi

Brandi Tifft
    Auto Club Insurance Association Co.

• 4.  RE: Running Late Notification

GENESYS
    Posted 5 days ago

There are two places to see Late notifications.  One is inside the Schedules view, which your WFM team has access to.  The other is inside the "Inbox", which is a core Genesys Cloud feature that any persona can use, whether they are a Supervisor or a member of the WFM team. 

If you give the WFM team the permissions I mentioned in my prior response, they will be notified of new late requests in the Inbox.  

Joe Behymer, Director
    Genesys Cloud Workforce Management Development Team

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources