Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Scheduled Vacation

Posted 06-07-2022 14:07
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi
    So still working on my work plans.  We have a "fixed" schedule for a team that changes monthly.  5 weeks in a work plan.  When the schedule is submitted to the administrator (me) often there are days already marked as vacation.  Question - Do I insert an activity code on that day of the week OR do I do nothing and when generating the schedule WFM will automatically insert it?  I tried creating a workplan and on week 5 the Thursday was marked as vacation.  I tried inserting activity code Timeoff for the duration of that shift for that day but could not get rid of "on queue" above it.  How best to proceed?

Thanks so much
    Shirley
    Nokia
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Shirley Harbers
    Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.

• 2.  RE: Scheduled Vacation

GENESYS
    Posted 06-08-2022 06:43
    If the agent submits a time off request and it is approved prior to schedule generation, then scheduling will attempt to schedule the time off request in (full day or partial day). If for some reason scheduling cannot schedule (due to some constraint violation or if the time off request was approved after schedule has been generated), you can synchronize via the scheduling editor user interface: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/synchronize-time-off-requests/.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Scheduled Vacation

Posted 06-08-2022 06:54
    Thank you very much Jay.

Shirley

Shirley Harbers
    Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources