Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SCIM API calls

Posted 24 days ago

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knew the difference between the SCIM REST APIs listed under /api/v2/scim vs /api/v2/scim/v2?

The API calls appear the same, just with a slight difference in part of the URI (additional v2).

Regards,

Minh

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Minh Au
    CALLSCAN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.

• 2.  RE: SCIM API calls

Posted 23 days ago

There are two main versions of SCIM in use today: SCIM 1.1 (SCIM 1.0 was deprecated), and SCIM 2.0.

Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

• 3.  RE: SCIM API calls

Posted 22 days ago

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for responding. I understand there are 2 versions. I just couldn't find under the developer site https://developer.genesys.cloud/useragentman/scim/ any reference to the difference between the two and which one to use (or if it even matters!).

Minh Au
    CALLSCAN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.

• 4.  RE: SCIM API calls

GENESYS
    Posted 21 days ago

The two sets of routes are maintained to provide compatibility with various SCIM server implementations.  Which route gets referenced is up to the calling entity; which one gets called is not as important as staying consistent throughout your sequence (i.e. don't call the v1 route for your GET, but then call v2 for your PUT).

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources