Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 24 days ago

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone know if this feature is already out https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/send-knowledge-feedback-action/, I see there is an option in the flow but unable to create the expression. I get the following error:

Please let me know.

Regards

Phanenedra

#DigitalBots #Knowledge

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Phaneendra Avatapalli
    Monash University

• 2.  RE: Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 22 days ago
    Edited by Bertrand Deglaire 12 days ago

Same question for me. Looking at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/control-knowledge-behavior-in-your-bot-flow/, they give an example to populate the "Knowledge article" value, as they loop through Flow.searchResults wich is an array of KnowledgeBaseDocument.

In my case, I simply show an article (using Show Knowledge Article action) but I don't know how to get back the value, to fulfill "Knowledge article" value.

• 3.  RE: Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 18 days ago

Hi, asking the same question, is there any solution to this?

Marija Kovrlija
    Star Telecom

• 4.  RE: Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 15 days ago

I had to use this a few weeks ago. Here's what I did:

At the Wait for Input toolstep, I bound the Flow.searchResults variable to store all the knowledge answers retrieved.

I then am referencing the first knowledge object in the array (of course, this is assuming this is the answer - MakeCommunication(Flow.searchResults[0].content) that was delivered to them)

That should get you where you need to be.

Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital

• 5.  RE: Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 8 days ago

For me this worked for Digital menu, when I captured value in Flow.KnowledgeSearchResult, and then in the KB confirmation task, I used Update data for Knowledge base article type, and saved Flow.KnowledgeSearchResult[0] to a value. And set that value as Knowledge Article in "Send knowledge feedback".

However, this doesn't work when I use "show knowledge article" action, I don't know what to put in Knowledge Search ID.. any ides?

Thank you!

Marija Kovrlija
    Star Telecom

• 6.  RE: Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Marija,

I think that might be a gap in the native toolset. You probably need to use the API for that :(

Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital

• 7.  RE: Send Knowledge Feedback action

Posted 8 days ago

Thank you Peter. I looked at this article here https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/send-knowledge-feedback-action/
    at it says "Use the Send Knowledge Feedback action to capture customer feedback after the bot presents an article from a Show Knowledge Article action".
    I was hoping it would work, but it does say the feature is not out yet so it might be just that. 
    I will try with creating a data action, hopefully it will work

Marija Kovrlija
    Star Telecom

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources