Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

Posted 01-19-2023 11:50
    Hi there! 

Hoping to find out if there is a way to pull reports on Genesys showing what trending phrases and topics were used over multiple queues. I know we can pull a report showing scoring, but I need to see what phrases/topics are trending over others to do further research on what needs to be updated in our content library. Basically looking to have a listing of words which are triggering negative scores. We are seeing phrases/topics/words which are scoring negativity but the calls are great. Hopefully what I am asking makes sense. Please let me know if not. :) 

Thanks
    Eve
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Evelisa Rivera

• 2.  RE: Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2023 06:56
    Hi

Thanks for your post Eve

Just to clarify, are you talking about being able to see Sentiment performance for Topics that you have in the system? So for instance being able to see, from a sentiment perspective, how each of the Topics (and their associated phrases) is doing?

In the next couple of weeks we'll be adding Sentiment data to Topic Trends, which would I believe give you the kind of information you're looking for in order to focus in on Topics of interest:

If this isn't quite what you were looking for though please let me know so I can gain a better understanding.

Thanks

Andrew Boland
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

Posted 01-20-2023 09:39
    Edited by Evelisa Rivera 01-25-2023 08:57
    Thank you for this Andrew. This is great. two questions: How do I have the sentiment bar column added as an option with selecting a column to add in? The sentiment option is not there for me to select. 

Within this performance review I noticed when you select on one of the topics it does not break down what phrase was used the most. Is this something we can see? 

We are running into an issue with phrases being scored wrong with the call is a great call. So, we'd like to determine what phrases need to be updated within the system so the scoring is correct. 

Thanks for your help! 

- Evelisa

Evelisa Rivera

• 4.  RE: Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

GENESYS
    Posted 01-25-2023 11:07
    Thanks Evelisa

Regarding the Sentiment column, this is not actually live yet.

This is due to be available next week, so try to check it out next Wednesday.

Regarding the phrases, it is possible to see the phrases associated to Sentiment down at the interaction level. Is there another location you'd want to see these phrases to cover the Use Case you mention?

Thanks

Andy

Andrew Boland
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

Posted 01-31-2023 12:10
    Hi Andrew! 

Thank you! Looks like the feature has not been released yet. Is there a new target date?

We were hoping to be able to pull weekly/monthly reports of phrases which are scoring poorly more frequently. Outside of going into each interaction we have each day which scores poorly and seeing what phrases scored lower.

Thanks for your help!

Evelisa Rivera
    Price Waterhouse Coopers

• 6.  RE: Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2023 12:25
    Hi Evelisa

The feature is actually due to go live tomorrow morning, so you should be able to see it by 12:30 UK (07:00 ET).

Regarding the phrases, this is an interesting Use Case, one which has come up a few time recently. 

It isn't in the product at the moment. If you wanted to, you're able to create an Idea for this in the Idea lab, I don't believe we have an idea for this at the moment:

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io

That would be really useful

Thanks

Andrew Boland
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Sentiment Test/Phrase Reporting Option

Posted 01-31-2023 12:29
    Perfect! Thanks! Will look out for it. 

I'd be happy to submit this to the Idea Lab. :) 

Thanks again for your insight! 

Evelisa Rivera
    Price Waterhouse Coopers

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources