View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Service Impact of Meetings and Training

• 1.  Service Impact of Meetings and Training

GENESYS
    Posted 01-04-2023 05:55
    Hi All, 

I am looking for some real-world examples of how much impact to Service Goals would you be willing to take when scheduling bulk Activities such as:
    • Meetings
      • Team huddles
      • Briefings
      • All Hands/Town Hall
    • Employee Development
      • 1-2-1s
      • Mandatory/regulatory Training
      • Class based Training
      • Refresher Training

for example...
    I have a Service Level goal of 90% answered in 30 seconds. When scheduling bulk Activities (all team meetings, the All Hands, the refresher training for the whole BU) I'm OK if the Service level drops to 85.5% (a 5% decrease) as these Activities have to be scheduled.

I have an Average Speed of Answer goal of 45 seconds but I'm happy for this to rise to 55 seconds (a 22% increase) to help me schedule all required Activities.

I have an Abandonment Rate goal of 5%, however to schedule all required Activities I'm prepared for this to go to 7% (a 40% increase)

In the ideal world,  staffing levels, shrinkage rates and forecasted demand would all align and we'd be able to schedule these activities at the optimum time and still achieve our Service Goals.

I look forward to your thoughts and discussion, 

Paul

#WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Paul Wood
    Product Manager for Genesys Cloud Workforce Management
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Service Impact of Meetings and Training

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 01-11-2023 06:50
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 01-11-2023 08:17
    This post was removed

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources