Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Set up UAT Environment in Genesys Cloud production Org

Posted 13 days ago

Hello all, We are currently in the process of planning our migration from Genesys PureConnect on-prem to Genesys Cloud. We will be setting up a separate DEV org, but we would also like to have a UAT environment the matches our existing production Org so that once changes implemented in the DEV Org can be moved to the production org for UAT testing prior to implementation in production.

Has anyone set a UAT environment in Genesys Cloud? Any best practices?

Thank you,

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Kristan P.

• 2.  RE: Set up UAT Environment in Genesys Cloud production Org

Posted 9 days ago

Genesys has PSO services for this as well as CX as Code that runs on Terraform.  Black Chair has a product for syncing between environments either in full or partially.  Also, at the conference, I saw a company called Eemaan that looks promising as well.  There are others on AppFoundry that can fill in a few of the feature set.  It all depends on your expectations and costs.  Happy to get on a call with you to discuss or we can do it publicly here.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Set up UAT Environment in Genesys Cloud production Org

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks for mentioning eemaan here Robert.  I dealt with them for some of their products back in the Engage days so now I'll need to go see what they're got for GC world.

Vaun McCarthy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources