Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Shift Trades - Select User button is greyed out

Posted 11-15-2022 16:27
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hello!

I'm seeking guidance on the shift trades module. The shift trade option to select a specific user is greyed out. I have confirmed that the option is turned on in the management unit and the users have the correct prerequisite access via Request to trade a shift with a specific person - Genesys Cloud Resource Center
    but I am unable to resolve the issue. 

Any guidance would be much appreciated. 

#Scheduling

------------------------------
    Melanie Williams
    Camis Inc

• 2.  RE: Shift Trades - Select User button is greyed out

GENESYS
    Posted 11-16-2022 11:10
    Hi Melanie,

Does the trade match the following criteria?

Matching criteria requirements

You can configure agent matching criteria for trade requests. If the trade meets a constraint, then choose how to process the request. Matching requirements include: 

• Queue membership
    • Assigned language 
    • Assigned skills
    • Ability to handle the same planning groups 

You can choose any combination of requirements, or none. For example, you can specify that trades only occur between agents with the same language, set of skills, queue membership, and the ability to handle the same planning groups.

Shift trade rules

Shift trade rules include the following constraints, which you can set to allow, deny, or send for administrator review:

• Shift trades with unequal paid hours
    • Shift trades that are one-sided
    • Shift trades that result in minimum weekly paid time violations
    • Shift trades that result in maximum weekly paid time violations

For shift trade rules, if you enable automatic review and set a constraint to allow, then the system can approve the trade. If you disable automatic review, then the system sends the request to an administrator for review.

Activity category trade rules

Activity category rules determine what to do with each activity type when an agent trades a shift with another agent. Determine whether to allow agents to trade shifts with certain activities, replace activities in the traded shifts with other activities, or leave the activities unchanged.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Shift Trades - Select User button is greyed out

Posted 11-16-2022 11:41
    Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, I had this all set up properly. We figured out the issue that the recipient has to have already posted their shift in order to be an option in the "select user" drop down. This isn't documented anywhere that I can find easily. I've opened an idea to make this more flexible that agents can select direct trades without a posted shift. 

Melanie Williams
    Camis Inc

• 4.  RE: Shift Trades - Select User button is greyed out

GENESYS
    Posted 11-17-2022 04:07
    Hi Melanie,

Thanks for the update and great that you found the reason - let me take that away and I will let the Resource Center peeps know and get that added to the notes.

To all, here is Melanies idea on the Ideas Portal - please vote and add comments if this also something you need.

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources