Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP - DN out of service

Posted 07-19-2022 13:16
    We recently moved  to Genesys SIP on-premise and have DN out of service error on random instances. Agent would be fine making/receiving calls and sometime in between attempt to send call to Agent extension or make a call from agent extension fails and throw DN out of service error.  Wireshark traces taken on SIP Proxy server shows some SIP retransmission attempt/fail so SIP server cancel the invite after sometime and set DN in out of service.

Workstation does not have SIP message received and we also seen instance where workstation get TCP Reset for SIP Registration attempt, Server trace does not have one sent, so current understanding is something in between SIP proxy and SIP endpoint resetting TCP connection, notifying endpoint but not to server. 

Network team looked at several devices on path and don't see what is happening in network. I had a genesys case on this well and genesys reviewed all config, logs and traces and updated this is network related issue  we are seeing this on internal network as well vendors who registered through SBC(completely different network). I just want to know if anyone else came across similar issues with SIP and have any suggestions
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Shashi Gangadharappa
    Fiserv, Inc

• 2.  RE: SIP - DN out of service

GENESYS
    Posted 07-20-2022 12:12

Hello Shashi,
    Do you have the support ticket number just curious what was analysis from Genesys support case. 
    -
    Umer Rabbani
    Genesys - Employees

Umer Rabbani
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: SIP - DN out of service

Posted 07-20-2022 12:34
    Yes i do

Case #0003138094

Shashi Gangadharappa
    Fiserv, Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources