Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Stripping ACW heritage when interaction is transferred from ACD queue to another Agent

Posted 4 days ago

Hi. 

We want to skip ACW inheritance when an agent answering a call from a ACD queue and then forwards the call directly to another agent not in the same queue

So when agent A answer a call from a Queue that have ACW mandatory, transfer that call directly to another agent (agent B) that is not in the same queue as agent A and in not using ACW, then agent B won´t need to do any ACW.

Does anybody know If this is possible and if yes, how I can accomplish that ?

Regards, 

Guðmundur. 

------------------------------
    Gudmundur Sveinsson
    Advania Island ehf

• 2.  RE: Stripping ACW heritage when interaction is transferred from ACD queue to another Agent

Posted 2 days ago

Currently, the ACW from the first follows the transfer.  I know there is work to enhance ACW on transfers as well as allowing No ACW setting on Queues.  Look for some improvements in the coming months

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Stripping ACW heritage when interaction is transferred from ACD queue to another Agent

Posted 2 days ago

Thanks Robert for reply. 

I guess that´s nothing else to do at the moment then wait for future improvements on ACW. 

I´ll keep my eyes open. 

Thanks. 

Gudmundur Sveinsson
    Advania Island ehf

• 4.  RE: Stripping ACW heritage when interaction is transferred from ACD queue to another Agent

Posted 9 hours ago

We are experiencing a similar issue with reporting of ACW.

So, call comes in, hits a Queue, agent transfers the call to another user. Other user ends interaction, but doesn't disposition the call for a long time (we have many cases of hours, but a few of days!) When you look at the Queue summary stats the ACW (both total and average) reflect that extended ACW, even though the user concerned is not a member of the queue. This means that any KPIs that the queue is being monitored against are screwed up by someone outside their control. (Hardly fair!)

Interestingly, if the Interaction is transferred from one Queue to another and then to a specific user, that user's behavior only affects the last ACD queue utilized.

So, before I create an Idea, is there already one open to have stats only relate to the parts of the call handled within the queue?

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources