Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Suggest Ideal Time

Posted 10 days ago

Hi everyone

I need help with this because I have not found an answer in the resource center.

I am trying to identify the best time for a 15 minutes meeting for a PL of 47 agents; I show you the error. I have not found any information on what criteria I should consider.

Thanks in advance!

#Scheduling

------------------------------
    ANA BELEN ALONSO VIDALES
    EOS Spain S.L.

• 2.  RE: Suggest Ideal Time

GENESYS
    Posted 10 days ago

Hi, sorry for the little off topic, but the Genesys User Experience Research team has launched a survey aimed to schedulers (or supervisors with scheduling permissions) to gather their feedback about different aspects of the agents' schedule.

This survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes and those eligible will automatically be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win one of two $75 e-gift cards.

The survey will be collecting data until May 20th, and sweepstakes selection will be held on May 21st.

>>> Link to the survey

Thanks a lot,

Olga Revilla
    UX Research Lead at Genesys

Olga Revilla
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Suggest Ideal Time

Posted 9 days ago

Hi again 

I think I understand a bit better what is going on, is it possible to mass select the best hours for all agents for a week for example?  Thanks in advance

ANA BELEN ALONSO VIDALES
    EOS Spain S.L.

• 4.  RE: Suggest Ideal Time

Posted 8 days ago

That kind of error will show if a selected agent has time off on their schedule. You would need to deselect them to get the suggested time to work. The ideal time will suggest times that agents aren't available (they already have another activity scheduled). I don't think there is a good way to actually use this function. If someone else has success with this, please chime in.

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Suggest Ideal Time

GENESYS
    Posted 7 days ago

Hi Ana, 

at the moment no selecting the best time for all agents is not possible, you can only find  

We are releasing Activity Plans in August that will be able to find the best time for an activity for the whole BU, MU or select users for a given period along with other features like:

• Individual or Group sessions
    • Self-lead or Facilitated sessions
    • Reoccurring sessions

all based on the attendee and facilitator availability and service goal predictions.

You can follow the progress of this on the below idea:

WFMSCH-I-72

Paul

Paul Wood
    Product Manager for Genesys Cloud Workforce Management

• 6.  RE: Suggest Ideal Time

Posted 7 days ago

Thank you very much for your help, I will follow the evolution of this idea.

ANA BELEN ALONSO VIDALES
    EOS Spain S.L.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources