Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Survey reporting parameters

Posted 01-31-2023 09:17
    Hello everyone, 

I have created and implemented the use of surveys but I am finding that the reporting data is not providing some of the parameters I would like to research. I am unable to locate a feature that shows me which team members "issued" the survey when the call ended. Additionally, I am unable to locate the customer's written replies to the survey questions.

Has anyone located these features or know if these features are available?

Thank you.

Robert

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Robert Greenwood
    State of Missouri

• 2.  RE: Survey reporting parameters

Posted 01-31-2023 10:30
    Hi Robert,

You're right. There's not a ton of great Survey reporting in GC. To see a relationship between the survey and the agent, you will need to pull up the Interactions Performance View and filter the interactions only by interactions with Surveys. Additionally, you can filter by score, survey status and what survey was sent. 

To see the free text responses you'll need to go to the Interaction Detail of the conversation and select the Quality Summary tab. This will pull up those free text responses. There is no aggregate view of the free text answers, unfortunately (at least as far as I remember).

Probably best to use a 3rd Party Reporting tool to get this data and provide more flexiblity when it comes to reporting on surveys from an agent level.

Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources