Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Surveys - 'Finished' surveys showing as 'In Progress' in performance views

• 1.  Surveys - 'Finished' surveys showing as 'In Progress' in performance views

Posted 05-25-2023 06:56

Good day.

We've been noticing that there is a count difference for 'Finished' surveys between our Survey Performance view and the interactions view.

For instance, the Survey Performance view will say 14 completed surveys for the previous day - but when filtering by 'Finished' surveys in the interactions view for the same date, there is a lower count of say 10.

If I then filter the interactions by all of those with survey data, I've gone through the interactions that show as 'In Progress' and when clicking into some of those interactions, they are actually categorized as 'finished' inside the quality detail part of the interaction.

So there seems to either be an error or a delay with some 'Finished' surveys being updated to the correct status and then showing in the performance view.

Another thing I've noticed, is that when exporting the performance view of 10 finished surveys from the interactions tab, you get the full 14 interactions on the export? Which is great obviously, but it's causing us to have some concerns over the accuracy of our performance views.

Is there a fix to this or has anyone else experienced this issue?

Many thanks,

Nick Squires
    MIB
    nsquires@mib.org.uk

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Nicholas Squires
    Motor Insurers' Bureau

• 2.  RE: Surveys - 'Finished' surveys showing as 'In Progress' in performance views

GENESYS
    Posted 05-26-2023 09:14

Hello Nicholas,

This does sound like something odd might be happening that's worth investigating with support.  We would need to take a deep dive into the search criteria you're using and the data within the conversations that you're getting back.  Please log a ticket and lets dig into why you're seeing this behavior.

Ryan Legner
    Staff Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources