Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Swearing words intent exclusion

Posted 10 days ago

Hi there,

I have a specific requirement from the customer that they want to handle the swear words in their digital bots. If swear words are used by the customer 2 times then the interaction will be disconnected. 

For now, I have created a test intent that has few words and picks up the right flow if any words are used. I can handle the first check but am not able to check for repeated swear words.

Has anybody tried or can guide me, please?

Thanks,

RD

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Rohit Dhar
    Black Box Technologies Australia Pty Ltd

• 2.  RE: Swearing words intent exclusion

Posted 3 days ago

Of course you could add the words to the utterances to an intent and do whatever you want then recognized.  We don't have a notification topic for Topics, but you do have one for transcription which could be used to "look for" these phrases and run a workflow when spotted.  

As for looking for the instances, I would have a task that runs for the intent and updates a variable.  Each time you pass through the task, check that variable and decide different paths depending on the number. 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Swearing words intent exclusion

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 3 days ago

A simple option is to just use the contains function on the last utterance variable and list out the words you are looking for. 

A task like Robert mentioned could be used so you can call the task multiple times, and update a counter each time the contains function finds a word, and if counter is more than x then do whatever you need.

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources