Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Swearing words intent exclusion

Posted 20 days ago

Hi there,

I have a specific requirement from the customer that they want to handle the swear words in their digital bots. If swear words are used by the customer 2 times then the interaction will be disconnected. 

For now, I have created a test intent that has few words and picks up the right flow if any words are used. I can handle the first check but am not able to check for repeated swear words.

Has anybody tried or can guide me, please?

Thanks,

RD

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Rohit Dhar
    Black Box Technologies Australia Pty Ltd

• 2.  RE: Swearing words intent exclusion

Posted 14 days ago

Of course you could add the words to the utterances to an intent and do whatever you want then recognized.  We don't have a notification topic for Topics, but you do have one for transcription which could be used to "look for" these phrases and run a workflow when spotted.  

As for looking for the instances, I would have a task that runs for the intent and updates a variable.  Each time you pass through the task, check that variable and decide different paths depending on the number. 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Swearing words intent exclusion

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 14 days ago

A simple option is to just use the contains function on the last utterance variable and list out the words you are looking for. 

A task like Robert mentioned could be used so you can call the task multiple times, and update a counter each time the contains function finds a word, and if counter is more than x then do whatever you need.

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources