Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Target multiple skillset during routing

Posted 13 days ago

Hi everyone,

In Transfer to ACD, is it possible to route the interactions to either one of the ACD Skills defined? For example, the interactions can be routed to any agents with Language Skill AND (ACD Skill 1 OR ACD Skill 2).  

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Albert Lee
    NexWave Telecoms Pte Ltd

• 2.  RE: Target multiple skillset during routing

Posted 13 days ago

The short answer is "no".

The longer answer is "Why would you want to?" (What is the use case?) Agents can have multiple skills, so you create a skill for this type of interaction, give the agents the skill and then require it.

For example, say your ACD Skill 1 is "Level 1 Support" and ACD Skill 2 is "Level 2 Support", and you want an agent who works in Support at either Level 1 or 2, then create a third skill of "Level 1 & 2 Support" (say) and then give the Level 1 Agents the first and the new skill and the Level 2 Agents the second and the new. You then require the new skill.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

• 3.  RE: Target multiple skillset during routing

Posted 12 days ago

Thanks Paul for the reply. My use case is let say an agent requires to answer calls from 60 hotlines, and one hotline one Skills. Due to the limitation of one agent can only have 50 Skills, the remaining 10 Skills can be "grouped" as one common Skill. So the agent can still answer call from those 10 hotlines, even though the agent already assigned with 50 Skills.

Albert Lee
    NexWave Telecoms Pte Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources