Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Tempus IVR Genesys integration

Posted 12-08-2022 10:59
    Team,
    I am looking for any use case or documentation for Tempus Payment IVR Integration with Genesys cloud
    #Integrations
    #Security

------------------------------
    Raghavapvds

• 2.  RE: Tempus IVR Genesys integration

GENESYS
    Posted 12-09-2022 11:53
    We have had a number of customers utilize data actions to integrate with their payment processor of choice from within the IVR.  The data serves as a preconfigured web service call to interact within the payment processor's rest API from within a Secure IVR session (the secure IVR session is necessary to prevent recording/logging that might inadvertently capture a customer's payment card information).  Information on Data Actions can be found here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-web-services-data-actions-integration/

Unfortunately, looking through the Tempus documentation, I was not able to find an API guide; all the information I found appeared to be focused more on POS and website integrations, with little to no information on alternative implementation options.  If you're interested in pursuing this integration, my suggestion would be to start with Tempus to find out if they have any documentation on an API interface, as this is going to be required to use their service for IVR payment processing.

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources