Trivia Tower

View Only
Discussion Thread View

The Big Game Prop Bets WINNER REVEALED!

• 1.  The Big Game Prop Bets WINNER REVEALED!

GENESYS
    Posted 02-12-2024 12:01
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 03-11-2024 10:25

Wow! The United States watched a very exciting 2024 Super Bowl game last night between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers. There were many twists and turns during the game that became huge factors for the outcome of the Community's prop bet challenge. But before I reveal who our 1st place winner is, let's go over the prop bet polls that were the literal game changers for our players: 

First up, only a few people got the "What was the first commercial aired after kickoff (as observed by the Community's Game Day HQ in Raleigh, NC)?" correct. That's always a tough one to predict, but the answer was a movie trailer for the new feature film "Wicked." 

The next poll that pushed the scores even farther apart was "How many songs would Usher sing during the Half-Time Show?" A lot of you thought Usher had less than 8 hits, but I'm sorry (not sorry) to report that his song list totaled 14 songs on game night!

The next BIG factor in this polls challenge was the question: "Will the game go into overtime?" The answer was a surprising YES and only a few people predicted that outcome.

And finally, the last poll to really push the winner into the end zone was "What color will the gatorade be that is poured on the winning coach?" The answer was PURPLE, and that sealed the deal for many players.

After analyzing the polls, we had one clear winner who racked up an impressive 17 points! Drum roll please...

@Robert Niblock - CONGRATULATIONS! If this was a video, I'd cut to you more times than CBS cut to Taylor Swift! You get an item of your choice off of the Community Prize Wall! I'll be sending a Google form to you shortly. 

Just for a few more fun details: 2nd place went to @Thomas Golden who earned 10 points. And we had two 3rd place players with 9 points; @Shannon Hellner and @Hanumanthaiah Thimmaiah. A big congrats to all!

Thank you EVERYONE for playing! If you didn't win, don't be sad because we still have many ways for you to snag some schwag! 

Right now, we have the "Guess the Milestone" contest where you pick the date you think the Genesys Cloud community will hit 5,000 members!

And later this week, we'll be launching a brand new contest that has you predicting who will take home Academy Awards! So be on the lookout for that in the Trivia Tower community very soon.

Also, if you love collecting badges, please answer our February Question of the Month to earn a custom profile badge. 

That's a wrap for now, but we love playing games with our wonderful community members. Until next time...game on!

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources