Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View

These are a few of our favorite thiiiiiings! (Watch our Intro to the Team Video, then read this!)

• 1.  These are a few of our favorite thiiiiiings! (Watch our Intro to the Team Video, then read this!)

GENESYS
    Posted 06-13-2022 16:07

Hey Everyone!
    I hope summer fun has kicked off in full-force for you! As for the DX team, we're enjoying some of our favorite non-work things like beach picnics and sunny days out on the lake. In the office, we're having a lot of fun too, and recently shot our beat-the-clock meet the moderators video. We each named our favorite feature in Genesys DX, but in our race to meet the three-minute goal, didn't go into detail, so I figured I'd take a moment to highlight them here, too.

• Knowledge Optimizer – Put simply, Knowledge Optimizer helps you see what your customers are asking, and if there's an answer for each question in your knowledge base, or not. Use it to prioritize what answers need to be created, stat. We've had customers identify major problems (like, website-cannot-take-a-credit-card major) in seconds using Optimizer. Spend less time finding customer problems, and more time solving them.
    • Smart Advisor – A buddy for every agent, smart advisor "reads" agent interactions with customers and automatically serves up answers to the agent in real time, so that he or she can look like an omniscient genius and serve more customers, faster. Customers who use smart advisor can save money on onboarding and ongoing training costs for agents, because new agents get online faster with the help of their digital buddy, Smart Advisor.
    • Predictive Engagement – Set up rules and triggers that help you move more customers to the outcome that you want them to achieve, whether that's account setup, conversion, or whatever makes sense for your business. And by the way, they want to achieve these outcomes, too! Find customers who are having a little trouble and extend a helping hand. You'll build a great relationship with customers, while you maximize your resources.

Now tell us what feature you <3 in Genesys DX, and when you do, please include your wrestling walk on song, I need to beef up my summer jams playlist.

------------------------------
    Allison Castelot
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources