Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Time Off Calendar Formatting

Posted 08-09-2022 15:46
    Is there a way to adjust the formatting for when an Agent submits a time off request?

We are in the process of switching over from PureConnect over to Cloud CX. My Agents would select the wrong date constantly because their calendars showed Monday to Sunday vs Sunday to Saturday. 

What we'd like to do is have it look similar to all other calendars our Agents use where Sunday is the first day shown vs Monday being the first day shown:

Thank you!
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Jacqueline Turner
    New York Central Mutual Fire Insurance Co

• 2.  RE: Time Off Calendar Formatting

GENESYS
    Posted 08-10-2022 08:44
    Edited by Jay Langsford 08-10-2022 08:50

It is currently not configurable and utilizes the start day of the week configured for their Business Unit. If the BU's start date is Monday, then the Sunday before is actually the last day of the prior scheduled week - if the agent was presented the week Sun-Sat instead it then opens up other issues, e.g., shift trading, where the notion of a scheduled week is disjointed from what they are viewing.

A basic question in user experience (UX) for a potential issue is 'is it confusing the first time or is it confusing every time?'. I'd put this in the 'confusing the first time for a subset of users'. Every calendar, including this one, has column headers with the day. 

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Time Off Calendar Formatting

Posted 08-10-2022 11:12
    I think the takeaway here is to be sure and configure the start day of the week for your Business Unit to align with your payroll/timekeeping systems.

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources