Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Topics

Posted 14 days ago

I have noticed upon creating a new Topic that it does not analyze historical interactions. It only captures interactions that occur after I have created the new topic/phrases. Is there something I am missing that would allow me to see this? It really would be ideal to be able to create a topic to analyze how much volume something might be occurring in our calls. For example, if my call center just notices an uptick in reports of issues with some of our mailing. I would like to create a topic looking for phrases in which our customers are reporting issues with their mail. I'm currently not able to see anything prior to the time I create the topic. Since the transcripts already exist, I would think Genesys should be capable of analyzing them?

------------------------------
    Cody Herr
    CAPITAL Services

• 2.  RE: Topics

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Cody, there's an ad-hoc phrase search you can do within the interactions/content view but that's about the only historical thing you do at this stage - and it's also limited to a certain number of days in the past.

For your actual use case it sounds like you want to keep track of this idea:

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/STA-I-9

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: Topics

Posted 2 days ago

Thank you for your response, that Idea seems to be exactly what I'm looking for! 

Cody Herr
    CAPITAL Services

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources