Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Transfer to number interaction

Posted 14 days ago

Hi

I have two inbound call flows 1 is the main flow (auto transfer) and the other is just 1 interaction that transfer client to the survey when agent disconnects the call. When setting up this interaction it requires a DTMF to be selected which will then say press 1 for survey. Is there a way to setup this interaction and not select a DTMF 

When setting up this interaction I should then define a menu prompt that says press 1 for survey. When client select 1 it then transfers to the survey. Can we to get rid of press 1 for survey and also not select a DTMF in the transfer to number interaction? Will this still transfer client to survey when agent disconnects?

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Neo Molao
    Smoke Customer Intelligence Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Transfer to number interaction

Posted 13 days ago

Without knowing more about your survey integration and flow, all I can think of is maybe look a whether you could do transfer to flow instead of transfer to number.  That's working on the assumption that the survey is actually run within an Architect flow in the same org.  That being said, as it looks like you're using UUIData there, I guess it's actually on some third party platform outside of your Genesys org?

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: Transfer to number interaction

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 13 days ago

"Is there a way to setup this interaction and not select a DTMF" - Yes you don't need to a have a menu as a starting task. You can create a task and then set it as the starting item. eg

You can then, if you want still ask the customer to press 1, or not up to you. eg:

I see you are transferring to ACD, but using UUIData, so not sure what that is being used for, but the flow above as is, without knowing anything else, looks like yes it would go to the Survey Transfer flow if the agent disconnects the call and the customer stays on. What happens in that flow is another story of course. 

Anton Vroon

• 4.  RE: Transfer to number interaction

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Anton

I will definitely try creating a task and provide feedback. I do not want client to select any digits at all I want the client to be transferred to survey after agent disconnects. I am transferring to 3rd party so not in the same org. The UUIData (for transfers) is just to pass through call information like client number, agent queue and etc to 3rd party application (survey) to map the call to an agent. 

Neo Molao

• 5.  RE: Transfer to number interaction

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Anton

This worked thank you very much.

Neo Molao

• 6.  RE: Transfer to number interaction

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 12 days ago

Glad I could help

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources