Trivia Tower

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Trivia Tower Contest - Summer Foods is LIVE!

GENESYS
    Posted 07-19-2023 11:46
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 07-24-2023 08:22

It's here! The new Trivia Tower event and it's a special one because the theme was voted on in the polls and this one came out on top. Congrats to Nikki Dehn who gave us this winning theme of SUMMER FOODS! 

This is a timed form - you have six minutes to complete your quiz and make sure you're not interrupted because once you start, you must finish! And don't forget to head over to the Genesys Casual community and answer the bonus question for three extra points. Those points WILL decide the ultimate winner!

Speaking of winners, the top prize will be an item off the amazing Prize Wall, so get in there and play! You have nothing to lose (except ways to win).

Good luck everyone!

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Trivia Tower Contest - Summer Foods is LIVE!

GENESYS
    Posted 07-21-2023 08:10

There are some great questions in here, learned a few fun facts!  Wonder who the winners are going to be...

Antwuan Rencher
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Trivia Tower Contest - Summer Foods is LIVE!

Posted 07-24-2023 08:53

@Nicole Milliken Hey! Hey! Hey! I received the luggage this weekend from the prize wall and it is awesome!

Love the color and the cool combination lock! Thanks to everyone who voted for my suggested theme!!!! :)

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

• 4.  RE: Trivia Tower Contest - Summer Foods is LIVE!

GENESYS
    Posted 07-24-2023 08:56

Wahoo!!! I hope you take it on a cool vacation :) We love seeing prizes posted, so thank you @Nikki!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources