Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

TRIVIA TOWER IN 2 DAYS – How to play and what's in it for you!

• 1.  TRIVIA TOWER IN 2 DAYS – How to play and what's in it for you!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-26-2022 13:42
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 09-28-2022 12:01

It's almost here! The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-themed popup trivia event will launch Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 12pm est. I hope you're all rock historians because these questions are not going to be easy. You'll have until 5 o' clock somewhere on Friday to get your answers in. 😊

Before we all play, I wanted to explain the rules:

1. SIGN IN to the Trivia Tower community. If you are not a member, join! You must be signed in to participate in this event because this is how we award you the points for correct answers. If you don't sign in, there's no way to tell who answered the question.
    2. DO NOT CHEAT- Cheating means Googling your answer, searching for it on the internet, dusting off an encyclopedia (what's that?) or getting any outside help whatsoever! Play with the knowledge that's already in your brain – that's how we make this Trivia Tower event fair for all players to have an equal chance to win the top prize.
    3. There are 12 questions (worth one point each) and an extra bonus question (earns an additional three points to your overall score). You'll drop your bonus question answer in a discussion thread that will be linked to the bonus question.
    4. In the event of a tie, @Matt Lawson and I will figure out a run-off event for those players. This is why it's important there's no cheating, because we will test you on the fly if you're in this situation.
    5. The Trivia Tower winner will choose a rockin' reward from our famous Prize Wall. So the stakes are high, people!
    6. Finally, have fun and share this event with others! Also, talk to us during the event; we would love your thoughts on the questions like which ones you thought were easy-breezy or tough-as-nails.

We can't wait to start this epic popup event on Wednesday at noon! So come and join in on the fun.  Best of luck to all you brainiacs!

​
    #Events

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources