Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Trivia Tower is Live: How Well Do You Know World Festivals?

• 1.  Trivia Tower is Live: How Well Do You Know World Festivals?

GENESYS
    Posted 3 days ago
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 2 days ago

World Festivals happen everywhere, all year around. For the summer traveling season, we thought it'd be fun to highlight some festivals that maybe you've never heard of and perhaps encourage you to add it to your "travel board" for your next vacation. This Trivia Tower is very challenging, and I know I sound like a broken record saying this...but if you do not answer the bonus question for three extra points, you're probably not going to be our winner. Then last two Trivia Tower events came down to who answered that bonus question and I don't want you to miss out on the top prize just because you skipped this step! (It's at the bottom of the Trivia Tower questions, you can't miss it).

If you've never played trivia with us before, join the Trivia Tower community and answer the questions to the best of your ability with no help or looking up answers in Google. I'd hate for you to be disqualified, so use only your mind grapes. Take a peek below at some other simple rules for playing: 

Terms and Conditions: 

• To be eligible for the prize, you cannot have won a prize in the last three months.
    • You must be a Genesys Employee, Customer, or Partner with an active contract.
    • Additionally, your profile must reflect that you have been in the community leading up to the contest. Great signs of activity:
      • Signing In
      • Browsing
      • Asking Questions
      • Participating in Discussions
      • No GOOGLING or looking up answers. Yes we mentioned this, but it's so important, we're putting it here twice. 
      • Answer the bonus! Those three points will determine the winner.

Have fun in this new event and we will reveal the winner next week. Winner will get their item of choice from the epic Prize Wall! Good luck everyone :)

#Events

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources