Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Trouble Exporting Topic Trends View

Posted 03-05-2024 15:15

Playing around with the different reporting options available for Speech and Text Analytics. 

Successfully exported the Topic Trends View with and without filters which helps me to sort trending topics highest percentage to lowest percentage. 

However, I want to see topic trending over time like throughout the month.  When I click "view as group" on the filtered topics, I can see the interval breakdown. The trouble comes when I try to Export the "View as Group" view.  I receive an error "failed to create export." I have tried exporting both with and without the advanced option "Split Filters," neither of which worked. 

Any recommendations on exporting multiple topics for the month?  Or any update on this error? 

#SpeechandTextAnalytics

------------------------------
    Shelby Cronk
    C1

• 2.  RE: Trouble Exporting Topic Trends View

GENESYS
    Posted 03-06-2024 13:48

Hi Shelby, we're working on a fix for the Topic Trend Detail export for more than 1 topic with the "view as group" functionality. So sorry for the inconvenience but thank you for your understanding and patience!

Maisey Harris
    Senior Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources