Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Trying to bulk delete recordings with API

Posted 06-27-2022 09:12
    I am trying to bulk delete recordings in our ORG with the API below. It works for recordings in 2020 but i have been trying to run the same API for recordings in 2021 and I keep getting the error below. I am pretty sure these calls are archived in 2021. I am not sure if there were archived in 2020. 

/api/v2/recording/jobs
    "id": "bbd7509f-a4ca-49e0-8e83-79c244111dda",
    "state": "FAILED",
    "recordingJobsQuery": {
    "action": "DELETE",
    "actionDate": "2022-06-25T05:57:02.234Z",
    "includeScreenRecordings": true
    },
    "dateCreated": "2022-06-25T22:27:15.864Z",
    "totalConversations": 0,
    "totalRecordings": 0,
    "totalSkippedRecordings": 0,
    "totalFailedRecordings": 0,
    "totalProcessedRecordings": 0,
    "percentProgress": 0,
    "errorMessage": "[{\"Error\": \"UnrecoverableException\", \"Cause\": \"{\\\"errorMessage\\\": \\\"Analytics Query Failed {\\\\\\\"state\\\\\\\":\\\\\\\"FAILED\\\\\\\",\\\\\\\"errorMessage\\\\\\\":\\\\\\\"The executed query encountered an unexpected error\\\\\\\",\\\\\\\"submissionDate\\\\\\\":\\\\\\\"2022-06-25T22:27:16.156Z\\\\\\\"}\\\", \\\"errorType\\\": \\\"UnrecoverableException\\\", \\\"requestId\\\": \\\"805703fb-8380-4e66-b4f8-a3eee2da61c1\\\", \\\"stackTrace\\\": [\\\" File \\\\\\\"/var/task/newrelic/api/lambda_handler.py\\\\\\\", line 135, in _nr_lambda_handler_wrapper_\\\\n result = wrapped(*args, **kwargs)\\\\n\\\", \\\" File \\\\\\\"/var/task/analytics_query_state_machine/check_query_status.py\\\\\\\", line 69, in lambda_handler\\\\n raise UnrecoverableException('Analytics Query Failed %s' % response.text)\\\\n\\\"]}\"}]",
    "failedRecordings": "/api/v2/recording/jobs/bbd7509f-a4ca-49e0-8e83-79c244111dda/failedrecordings",

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Chris Dalziel
    Maximus, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Trying to bulk delete recordings with API

Posted 06-27-2022 10:37
    Hi Chris,

This question would be best placed in the developer forum. They would want to see a copy of the post body.

https://developer.genesys.cloud/forum/

Richard Chandler
    Connect

• 3.  RE: Trying to bulk delete recordings with API

Posted 06-27-2022 10:56

I reposted in there.

Thank you,

Chris Dalziel
    Sr Engineer – Maximus IT

1891 Metro Center Drive

Reston, VA 20190

NEW Work: 571-380-9667

Mobile: 703-401-7646
    ChristopherDalziel@maximus.com

Service Desk: 1-888-349-7762

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender, and destroy all copies and the original message

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies and the original message.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources