Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to install Voice Biometric Free Trial application.

• 1.  Unable to install Voice Biometric Free Trial application.

Posted 02-01-2024 21:14
      |   view attached

Hello Team,

I tied to install two free trial applications(voice Biometric) on Prod and Lab system. On Prod. system I am getting the below given error message while installing.

Error Message@App Foundry>   The Genesys Cloud organization does not have a compatible subscription for this offering therefore It's not eligible for Free Trial or Purchase.

Could someone plz guide me what needs to be done to overcome it.

On the LAB system I could able to install both, but stuck with the below Config..

1> APP- Genesys AudioHook Monitor >>

Under Integration>>Properties>> <<Connection URI>> What should be the Connection URI(where WebSocket endpoint audio should be streamed to.

& Under Credentials What should be the API KEY and Client Secret. (plz guide me how to get those details)

2>App Validsoft eXperience

The application has been installed successfully, but whenever agent(I) receives a call, I could successfully launch the app from the widget. but while authentication on the widget, authentication is getting failed though I provide correct password. When I clicked on the forgot Organization name, I got an email from Genesys, saying my account is NOT in that Org. but its there in other two Orgs. and with the same(admin) credentials the application has been installed on that Org only. but not sure why authentication is getting failed while using the app. PFA screen shots

Thanks.

Dev

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Devanand Gawande
    Capgemini Brasil S.A.

• 2.  RE: Unable to install Voice Biometric Free Trial application.

GENESYS
    Posted 3 days ago

Hello Dev, 

To help with question 1: Have you tried following this documentation? https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-and-activate-audiohook-monitor-in-genesys-cloud/

Specifically this section:

1. Click Configure. The Configure Credentials dialog prompts you for the values that you obtained from the endpoint to which you want to connect:
      • API Key: The API key that passes to servicers in the X-API-KEY header.
      • Client Secret: The value that you use to sign connection requests and allow servers to authenticate the client. Obtain this credential from your service provider.

This is all customer based and Genesys cannot provide these for you as different customers use different API keys and client secrets. 

To help with question 2:

This is going to require a case with customer care as they will need to review the console and network har logs. Specifically around the authentication. 

If you need guidance opening a ticket with care we have these helpful docs!

Login in to "My Support Portal":

Core and Satellite AWS regions:

FedRamp:

Please note that you must be a designated contact for the org to contact GC Customer Care.

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources