Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unable to set wrapup code in inqueue flows (digital or voice)

Posted 2 days ago

Good day,

On our digital channels, we have a bot that is called as part of our inqueue message flows that asks the person if they are ok to continue to wait. If they say yes then we keep them in queue. If they say no, or don't respond after a few minutes, we disconnect the interaction.  Because this does not show as an "abandoned" contact, we would like to use Wrapup Codes to capture and report on the number of times someone either says no, or they don't respond within the allotted time. Unfortunately, I don't see a Set Wrapup Code action as part of the in-queue flows or the digital bots.

Before I submit an idea for this, I wanted to check with the community to see if anyone else has a solution?

Thanks you

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Marty Hand
    National Domestic Violence Hotline

• 2.  RE: Unable to set wrapup code in inqueue flows (digital or voice)

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 19 hours ago

Hey Marty, 

Let the wrap up before you send it to the bot flow. The assumption would be that if an agent hasn't touched it, the wrap up set in the inbound message flow before it goes to the bot would apply. Therefore you could kind of see the abandoned. 

Lawrence Drayton
    Prvidr Pty Ltd

• 3.  RE: Unable to set wrapup code in inqueue flows (digital or voice)

Posted 5 hours ago

Thanks, Lawrence.

I had the same thought and will test it in our sandbox.

Marty

Marty Hand
    National Domestic Violence Hotline

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources