Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unable to update VAG using PSDK - getting CFGValueOutOfRange error

Posted 09-01-2022 14:23
    I am trying to add a DN in a VAG using PSDK and getting below error,

com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.ConfigServerException: Script expression is not valid (ErrorType=CFGValueOutOfRange, ObjectType=CFGAgentGroup, ObjectProperty=CFGUserProperties)
    at com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.runtime.ProtocolOperationsHelper.createConfigServerException(ProtocolOperationsHelper.java:641)
    at com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.runtime.ProtocolOperationsHelper.updateObject(ProtocolOperationsHelper.java:177)
    at com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.CfgObject.updateSavedObject(CfgObject.java:376)
    at com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.CfgObject.save(CfgObject.java:298)
    at com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.CfgObject.save(CfgObject.java:273)
    at com.genesyslab.platform.applicationblocks.com.objects.CfgAgentGroup.save(CfgAgentGroup.java:158)

the VAG has 400 DN and am trying to add 2 DN but getting above error.

Can some one help
    #GenesysEngageDev

------------------------------
    Vijayakumar Palanivel
    Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC

• 2.  RE: Unable to update VAG using PSDK - getting CFGValueOutOfRange error

GENESYS
    Posted 09-22-2022 13:59
    Hi Vijayakumar. I apologize for the delayed response to your post. 

I am working behind the scenes with Product and Engineering to get a solution for your issue. We will post an update as soon as possible.

In the meantime, feel free to
    open a support request with Genesys Customer Care to troubleshoot this issue.

Talk to you soon!

Ginger Alford
    Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations
    Genesys - Employee

• 3.  RE: Unable to update VAG using PSDK - getting CFGValueOutOfRange error

GENESYS
    Posted 10-09-2022 02:15
    Hi Vijay - Is this issue still open? I see that there is a case raised in SF.  Please reopen this case with the details requested (CS and GA logs to check if this is really a limitation from CS or PSDK side)  to continue with our investigation

Bharath Reddy
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources