Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unable to view voicemail

Posted 01-30-2023 11:48
    Hi all- I'm looking to see if anyone has experienced this issue before: I have a user who belongs to a queue that gets voicemails. She'll go on queue, the voicemail will be automatically routed to her, but she cannot listen to the voicemail until after she has clicked "end callback". However, i have 3 other people in the same queue who all have the exact same permissions as her and they see the voicemail during the "call back". this occurs for her on both the desktop version as well as the web application version- so i dont believe its a glitch. I've attached images for reference- has anyone experienced this issue before? she seems to be the only one thats like this...:

#QualityManagement
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Dawn Weston
    AvalonBay Communities, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Unable to view voicemail

Posted 01-30-2023 13:21
    Hi Dawn,

Have you tried having the user click on the voicemail icon in the upper right hand corner, just to the left of the customer profile icon?  You can toggle the voicemail message on and off by doing this.

Thank you,

Jason Tripp
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Unable to view voicemail

Posted 01-30-2023 13:28
    Hey Jason,

she shot me a video of the entire interaction and unfortunately when clicks "load voicemail" nothing appears. the load will change to "hide voicemail" sometimes but still nothing appears until she clicks "end callback". 

-Dawn

Dawn Weston

• 4.  RE: Unable to view voicemail

Posted 01-30-2023 13:58
    Dawn,  

At this point, I would try to clear the browser history and cache on her system, and see if it is any better in the web application.  It's a bit odd that it is happening in both, but this would be my next step in troubleshooting. Since the voicemail is visible to her at the end of the interaction, I don't think it would be a permission thing. 

If it continues, you may need to gather her network and console logs and open up a case for it.

Thank you,.

Jason Tripp
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Unable to view voicemail

Posted 01-30-2023 14:14
    Jason,

Thanks honestly didnt even think of that, i appreciate it- ill try that out and see if works.

Dawn Weston

• 6.  RE: Unable to view voicemail

Posted 01-31-2023 10:22
    Unfortunately clearing the cache didnt work....started the logs but i didnt see any errors in them. gonna see if i can try a few more options before opening a case..

Dawn Weston

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources