Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unreported outage?

Posted 05-24-2023 12:48

Yesterday, 5/23/2023 between the hours of 1-4PM EST one of my organization's divisions had issues answering calls. Supervisors informed team members that they were not answering calls however, these users never got notifications of the calls. The users are remote throughout the USA. 

I checked Genesys Cloud Status then and now and nothing came up reported. Ang suggestions as to why this issue has occurred? 

#Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Michael Speights
    Stafford Communications Group Inc

• 2.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 05-25-2023 06:55

We have had a similar issue for almost two weeks. Our users are either not notified, or they cannot click on "answer" before the call is routed to the next agent. Our system is managed by Orange Business Solutions and they are still troubleshooting. 

Tracie Wood
    DuPont

• 3.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 05-25-2023 10:31

Relieving to hear. I'm opening a ticket with Genesys now - I'm curious how many other organizations are having this issue.

My team is having the exact same issues - this tends to be on the widget Genesys only.

Michael Speights

• 4.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 06-07-2023 09:33

Hello Tracie,

Did your MSP find any solutions to this issue? 

Michael Speights

• 5.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 06-07-2023 09:51

Not yet. We are on day 26 without a resolution. I believe it may be an issue within our corporate network, but Orange/Genesys and our IT teams are still investigating. Agents continue to be frustrated. :(

Tracie Wood
    DuPont

• 6.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 06-07-2023 12:11

This is such a headache, thank you Tracie. If I get any useful information I'll make sure to post it back here. 

Michael Speights

• 7.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 05-26-2023 00:25

I'm in South East Asia and our agents are having the same issue.  Genesys advised that there is an SDK error which relates to the user browser permission, the user need to check browser permission and ensure they enabled mic, audio and video permission.

I have amended the users browser permissions and they are still unable to answer calls.

Emma Budgen
    Australian Unity Group Services Pty Ltd

• 8.  RE: Unreported outage?

Posted 05-26-2023 00:39

hi Emma, if you can, maybe see if someone can check the Chrome webrtc internals information on one of the user's PCs.  It may well also be that there's something that's been introduced that's impacting on the WebRTC negotiation.  Does this happen for user's on their own PCs at home too?

Vaun McCarthy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources