Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

• 1.  User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Posted 10-31-2022 16:21
    Edited by Jason Tran 10-31-2022 18:00

When a user is trying to create another evaluation for another user they a messaging saying they do " not have evaluation participate permissions" despite having the Quality Administration Role assigned to them.

I see there is a permission call participate in evaluation. Is there any roles out of the box that has this permission to it that can be used?  

EDIT: It looks like when the user tried to assign the permission they still get the same message.

Quality  Evaluation  Participate Participate in evaluation

#QualityManagement

• 2.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 10-31-2022 17:49
    Hi Jason,

I believe both the out of the box "User" role has this permission.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/products-roles-and-permissions-list/

------------------------------
    Anton Vroon

• 3.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Posted 10-31-2022 18:00
    Hi Anton, it looks like assigning the permission did not clear the message. Do you know if there other permission needed?

Jason Tran
    Electroline Data Communications Inc

• 4.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

GENESYS
    Posted 11-01-2022 07:30
    Edited by Jan Nico Feliciano 11-01-2022 09:45
    Hello Jason,

Would like to confirm with you the licensing on the org. Quality Management needs at least GC2 or GC1+WEM add-on. It looks like the org has it but just wanted to make sure - this was touched upon in a customer scenario I was reviewing last week.

Seconding Anton's response regarding role. I see that for this permission it can be triggered by conditional scenarios. Might be good to check this out. In my test org, the permission defaults with no conditions.

If licensing, permission, and role assignment are all confirmed then the next best option here would be to endorse the situation to Product Support for investigation. If you have not done so, please open a case on this topic.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Posted 11-01-2022 09:23
    Edited by Jason Tran 11-01-2022 09:44
    Hi Nico,  

I'm not sure if this organization has it. Is there a way I can check? Its looks like even when I try it using with the Admin role combined with the User and I can see the same message as what the users reported to us not being able to create a evaluation due to not having the participate permission even thou the account I use have the Quality Administrator as well.

Thank You

Original Message:
    Sent: 11-01-2022 07:30
    Subject: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Hello Jason,

Would like to confirm with you the licensing on the org. Quality Management needs either GC2 or GC1+WEM add-on. It looks like the org has it but just wanted to make sure - this was touched upon in a customer scenario I was reviewing last week.

Seconding Anton's response regarding role. I see that for this permission it can be triggered by conditional scenarios. Might be good to check this out. In my test org, the permission defaults with no conditions.

If licensing, permission, and role assignment are all confirmed then the next best option here would be to endorse the situation to Product Support for investigation. If you have not done so, please open a case on this topic.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

GENESYS
    Posted 11-01-2022 09:32
    Hello Jason,

Available licenses can be confirmed in Admin > Subscription. Permission conditions can be viewed when you go click the role in question (i.e. User role) when you search for it in Admin > Roles / Permissions.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Posted 11-01-2022 09:39
    Edited by Jason Tran 11-01-2022 11:33
    Hi Nico,

Is this the condition you are referring? I can definitely see it for quality participant so I guess this needs to be set.

• 8.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

GENESYS
    Posted 11-01-2022 10:11
    Looks like everything is as expected from a licensing and permissions perspective, Jason.

As a final clarifying note, user Test Caller 1 is the agent in your scenario and so that user should have the Participate permission. Assigning the default User role to it should suffice. Now the user who is trying to create the evaluation for Test Caller 1 should definitely have Quality Admin. If this is your setup and your are still getting errors then I suggest opening a Product Support case sharing your scenario in full detail.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Posted 11-01-2022 11:33
    Edited by Jason Tran 11-01-2022 11:34
    Thanks Nico looks like we found out what it was. They weren't supposed to be assigning condition to the permission so they had to be removed.

• 10.  RE: User getting "does not have evaluation participate permissions" when trying to create a new evaluation for another user despite having Quality Administration Role

Posted 11 days ago

Just in case anyone else has a similar issue. I had the same problem and the user had all the permissions. It turned out that they weren't assigned to the correct Division and this was causing the issue. 

Alastair Pitt
    Docusign, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources