Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  User into Not Responding despite Auto Ans enabled

Posted 28 days ago
    Edited by suyog gupta 28 days ago

Hello folks, 

We have auto answer enabled for all of the agents but for some of them they get Alerted for 30s for an incoming call via queue and then they go into Not Responding status. I am unable to figure out why would this happen? Why it will alert for that long on auto answer configured. Status of those agents when they got call was On Queue. After looking at the timeline details it shows Disconnect type as Client (which per resource center means Genesys Cloud user interface caused the disconnect. For example, an agent clicked End Call during a voice interaction) for that agent but agent can not click on End Call in this situation. 

Has someone run into this situation and were able to figure out an answer? Appreciate any insights anyone can share or possible scenarios when this can happen. 

Thanks! 

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

• 2.  RE: User into Not Responding despite Auto Ans enabled

Posted 27 days ago

We are also experiencing this issue, it is sporadic, and a given agent is able to take a call without problem, for the next call it goes into Not Responding and issue goes away and call after that connects without issues.  Auto-answer agents should never go into not responding status.

We are working with support on this, the problem is that they are asking for logs, which of course we don't have since we see the problems after the fact.

If someone encountered this issue and has additional information to share or solution that will be really appreciated.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Luis Fajardo
    Life Extension

• 3.  RE: User into Not Responding despite Auto Ans enabled

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 27 days ago

Assuming that you're using WebRTC devices, i would first make sure that the agents aren't closing out or minimizing that window. I've seen this behavior when agents to that. Also, if auto answer isn't working for digital interaction types, that is set at the queue level so you will need to enable it there to stop that behavior. 

Maybe you're already steps ahead of these options but wanted to point them out, as it may be a simple fix!

Izeck McRae
    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

• 4.  RE: User into Not Responding despite Auto Ans enabled

Posted 27 days ago

I've seen this issue with one of our agents who was working from home.  We came to find out that they were using a Mobile Hot Spot for their internet so the slow internet appeared to be causing this issue.  

Deanna Bishop
    Hewlett-Packard Enterprise

• 5.  RE: User into Not Responding despite Auto Ans enabled

Posted 23 days ago

We're having the same issue. Our program is on on USE2 (FedRAMP), use the integrated softphone in Salesforce, and all staff work from home so there are a few confounding factors. 

so far, recommendation from Genesys support has been to try enabling persistent connection. Our most effected users have been on that for about a week and I'm not seeing a significant improvement yet.

Roberta Wermer
    Cognosante Holdings, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources