Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Video Calls using WhatsApp

Posted 10 days ago

Hi,

Please is it possible to initiate Video/audio call Through WhatsApp Integration!

I know That Natively is not Possible, but is there any other way to initiate a video/audio Call.

Thank you in Advance

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Fatim Zahra ENNAOUI
    Orange SA

• 2.  RE: Video Calls using WhatsApp

GENESYS
    Posted 5 days ago

Hi Fatim, I recommend that you contact AppFoundry partners that have built video chat solutions that integrate with Genesys Cloud, to ask whether they can embed their video chat solution within the Genesys Cloud-WhatsApp integration. I notice that one of the AppFoundry video chat partners, ApifyCloud, prominently lists "WhatsApp Business API for inbound and outbound messaging" as one of their services on their website. I suggest that you reach out to ApifyCloud, given that their website states that they work with WhatsApp Business APIs and offer videochat solutions that integrate with Genesys Cloud.

You can click here to view the entire AppFoundry partner catalog. Once there, you can enter "video chat" in the search engine to find more AppFoundry video chat partners, besides ApifyCloud.

I hope that this response is helpful!

John Ealy
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Video Calls using WhatsApp

Posted 4 days ago

It is Helpful, Thank you!

Fatim Zahra ENNAOUI
    Orange SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources