Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Web Messenger Co-browse Issue

Posted 05-24-2023 16:48
    Hello!

My team is in the process of implementing Web Messenger through an internal secure portal. When testing the co-browse feature we've found that the CSS styling on the page from where a customer initiated a messenger session is not being displayed on the support representative's side during an active co-browse session. Only the HTML elements from the customer page are rendered, as shown in the attached image. This has been tested from the native Genesys UI using Chrome and also from Genesys Cloud for Salesforce and the experience is the same. Does anyone know what could be causing this behavior to occur or have any insight on potential options that could be explored to enable CSS styling to be rendered on the support representative's side during an active co-browse session?

Thank you in advance!

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels
    #Integrations
    #PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Kevin Hearley
    CDPHP - (Capital District Physicians' Health Plan Inc.)

• 2.  RE: Web Messenger Co-browse Issue

GENESYS
    Posted 05-25-2023 09:53

Hi Kevin! Typically we see this issue caused by a non-accessible CSS file, meaning the Co-browse service cannot read it to rebuild the webpage accurately on the agent's side.

I've sent you an email so we can debug this and check out how your webpage is deployed. Let me know if you don't receive it!
    Thanks,
    Chad

Chad Hansen
    Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Web Messenger Co-browse Issue

Posted 11-23-2023 21:11

Hi Chad!

I'm having similar issues, and have asked the community https://community.genesys.com/discussion/web-messaging-co-browse-on-a-salesforce-lightining-page-not-working#bm0f04596c-2ed9-41b8-93de-31aa06d51236

This is directly related to co browse on SalesForce Lightning pages, does the same answer apply in this scenario?

Emma Lilley
    Black Box Technologies New Zealand Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources