Trivia Tower

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WEM Trivia Tower Contest starts tomorrow!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-30-2023 11:56

Hey Everyone!

To celebrate the end of the Workforce Engagement Community's WEMay event, we are hosting a WEM-themed Trivia Tower contest starting at 12pm est. tomorrow, May 31 until Friday, June 2nd! All of the questions are related to WEM features, and this event is open-book (meaning you can look up answers!) So there's no reason not to jump into the Trivia Tower community and play. Remember, you must have joined the Trivia Tower community and be signed-in to answer the questions. 

Please don't forget to answer that bonus question for three extra points. I can't tell you how many times the bonus question's extra points have determined the winner in these events, so do don't forget to take that little extra step to complete the trivia event! 

As always, whomever gets the most points will win an item of their choice off of our Prize Wall, and we have some really nice stuff up there! 

Good luck,

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: WEM Trivia Tower Contest starts tomorrow!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 05-30-2023 21:09

Timer is broken. It was counting down based on my local time, not EST time, and has hit 0 and is now counting back up.

Was all ready to get quizical, only for my hopes to be dashed :P

Anton Vroon

• 3.  RE: WEM Trivia Tower Contest starts tomorrow!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-31-2023 08:47

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing, Anton. It is displaying correctly for me. Is anyone else having this issue? Roughly three hours and fifteen minutes until the questions go live at noon EST.

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: WEM Trivia Tower Contest starts tomorrow!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-31-2023 09:43

Hmmm...looks good to me, Anton! Shows 2 hrs and some change. This event will go live at 12pm est :)

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: WEM Trivia Tower Contest starts tomorrow!

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 10:38

Hey everyone!

I hope you all have all been playing in the fun WEM-themed Trivia Tower event! Today is the last day to get your answers in and don't forget to post your answer to the bonus question, it will determine the winner! 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources