Welcome Community

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  We've got our first Welcome Community contest winner!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-05-2023 12:17
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 05-05-2023 12:31

Hooray! What an exciting day!

We are announcing our first Welcome Community contest winner! But before I get into those details, I want to refresh your memory on how you can be the next winner. Play in our community contest and earn entries for a random drawing we'll hold every Friday until May 19th. You have two more chances to win, so make sure you complete all those tasks to get as many entries as you can. Not only will you get entries to win a fabulous Prize Wall prize, but you'll also earn a new profile badge once you complete the Debut Challenge which is part of the contest.

So without further ado...the community contest winner is...drumroll please... @Jason Mock! I'll be emailing you a form for your Prize Wall pick.

Also, we reveal the winner in our newest episode of the Q&A Show, which is a wonderful monthly show where we give demos, talk to community/product experts, and announce big things happening in the Genesys community. Watch the latest episode here to see the winner reveal at minute mark 15:13. If you like the content you see in the Q&A show, you can find more episodes in this playlist. To learn a little more about the Q&A show, you can read this post. 

Congrats again Jason, and if you want to be our big winner next Friday, make sure you earn those contest entries! 

Good luck.

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: We've got our first Welcome Community contest winner!

Posted 05-05-2023 14:37

Thank you! You like me! You really like me!

I guess first off, I'd like to thank the Genesys Community, for being so welcoming. My wife, for making me go to work everyday; and my boss, for paying me to explore the forums and calling it working. I'll think of you all fondly every time I have Dino Nuggets in my Air Fryer. Spay and Neuter your pets, and don't let "the Man" get you down!

Jason Mock
    CAPITAL Services

• 3.  RE: We've got our first Welcome Community contest winner!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-05-2023 15:20

Yeah!!! Love the acceptance speech! We should make these absolutely mandatory if one wins, haha. Enjoy those Dino nuggs, Jason and congrats again!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources