Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Everyone,

I have a customer who has one capacity (example) of 100 users/agents and your forecast indicates that he needs to use 80 users/agents only. During the generation Schedule with forecast, the users "Difference", the system doesn't allocate the schedule for them. For me this is great because we can moved for another task, but the customer would like to use these users in this schedule, same.

In this situation, does anyone have any tips?
    Any suggestions for these users (20) to have the system add scales automatically?

Att,

#WorkforceManagement
    #Configuration
    #Forecasting
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 2.  RE: WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 12 days ago

From the screen shot you've shared it looks like the surplus people HAVE been scheduled - that is why they are showing as a difference.  What are you seeing that makes you think they haven't been scheduled?  

I did notice that you don't seem to be using shrinkage as the Required and Required with Shrinkage numbers are the same.  If you use shrinkage that will help to 'eat into' the excess a little but I wouldn't expect it to use all of the surplus.

Felicity Martin-Murray
    J Sainsbury Plc

• 3.  RE: WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Felicity, thank you for your response.

Some users aren't allocated in the schedule...

About Required and Required with Shrinkage numbers, I will see it. Thank you for the tip.

Att,

• 4.  RE: WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 12 days ago

What are the minimum hours on their work plans?  If you set their work plans to a minimum of five days and 30 hours, they should always be scheduled for five days and 30 hours, regardless of what the requirements are.  It looks like you might have a little bit too much flexibility in the work plans.

Felicity Martin-Murray
    J Sainsbury Plc

• 5.  RE: WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 11 days ago

To add to Felicity's response, once you establish weekly parameters (i.e. 40 hours in 5 days) if you want the system to NOT schedule them for On Queue if they're unneeded, you need to provide an overlap schedule with an alternate activity code. 

Example: 

Have a work plan shift for m-f with on queue, break, meal, break (this will be the shift used if the agent is required based on forecasting).

Have a second work plan shift for m-f where you maybe have a flex Off Queue activity for 3-4 hours, break, meal, break (this will be the shift the system uses to schedule the user for some On Queue activity at peak times, but then can schedule them for the 3-4 hour off queue activity when not needed). 

Shelby Cronk
    C1

• 6.  RE: WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 11 days ago

Hi, @Shelby Cronk & @Felicity Martin-Murray Thank you for your attention in helping!!

My work plan is "Weekly Paid Time: Any" for users who work 6x1 (06:20 time work) and 5x1 - (06:20 time work)  - I have many work plans.

I Will try to configure the working plan 6x1 (06:20 time work) for Weekly Paid Time: 37:20 and 5x1 (06:20 time work) for Weekly Paid Time: 37:20 -  43:40 - Flexible.

Att,

• 7.  RE: WFM Scheduled > Required Staff (What to do?)

Posted 11 days ago

@Shelby Cronk & @Felicity Martin-Murray thank you.
    Not so good have a little bit too much flexibility in the work plans. The Weekly Paid Time configuration resolved my problem.

Att,

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources