Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

What is everyone using for Voice Campaign "Call Analysis Responses" and Outbound Flow (for voicemails) settings?

• 1.  What is everyone using for Voice Campaign "Call Analysis Responses" and Outbound Flow (for voicemails) settings?

Posted 2 days ago

Hello,

We're having a hard time landing on settings for voice campaigns when it comes to "Call Analysis Responses". We're seeing a good amount of dead air when using Beep Detection with a default setting for "Adjustable Live Speaker Detection Level". Has anyone worked through this any have any suggestions?

I think I need to understand:

1) Enable or Disable Beep Detection

2) What setting for "Adjustable Live Speaker Detection Level"

3) What are you doing in your Outbound Flow that is used when an Answering Machine is detected?

4) What do you have set for the Whisper Prompt in the queue? (Setting one or not, and if so, how long is it?)

5) What is your "No-answer Timeout" on the Campaign?

For number 3 and 5 above I ask because in the documentation it says when using "Enable Beep Detection":

• In Architect, use the Detect Silence and Play Audio on Silence actions in your call flows to detect live or voicemail speech, and then determine how the flow proceeds
    • You may want to extend your no answer timeout on the campaign to 60 seconds due to the default ring settings on mobile phones to wait 60 seconds to detect the beep.

Thank you for any help!

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

• 2.  RE: What is everyone using for Voice Campaign "Call Analysis Responses" and Outbound Flow (for voicemails) settings?

Posted 17 hours ago

I spoke with Genesys support and they didn't think there are issues with using Beep Detection and Live Speaker Detection Level together despite the warning that comes up ("Refer to documentation before enabling Beep Detection and Live Speaker Detection Modes") but if anyone has experienced differently that would be great to know as well. 

Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources