Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  What permission is required for agents to view the name of a campaign within a outbound script?

Posted 2 days ago

Hello,

My test agent is able to see the information from the list inside the outbound script but not the campaign list variable I have. My admin account can see it. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Jeremy

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

• 2.  RE: What permission is required for agents to view the name of a campaign within a outbound script?

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 2 days ago

We had a similar example, I think, if I'm following you correctly.

They might be missing the Outbound > Contact > View permission:

Which comes with the Outbound Agent default role.

Hope that helps.

Anton Vroon

• 3.  RE: What permission is required for agents to view the name of a campaign within a outbound script?

Posted 2 days ago

Anton,

I did notice it was missing that one and missing that permission made it so none of the information from the contact list was being populated (found that out here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/use-scripts/). This is just the campaign list name using "Outbound.Campaign Name". We get something like "Campaign name is unavailable".

Thank you,

Jeremy

Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

• 4.  RE: What permission is required for agents to view the name of a campaign within a outbound script?

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 2 days ago

I'm not sure sorry but a couple of things to check:

Are the contact list items and outbound variables are coming through fine?

You've got the outbound features enabled?

You've got the contact list assigned to the script? - Found under Script > script properties > Features > Outbound

Anton Vroon

• 5.  RE: What permission is required for agents to view the name of a campaign within a outbound script?

Posted 2 days ago

Anton,

Yes all the list variables come through fine, it's just the campaign name. Which made me think it was something like not being able to see campaigns, so I tried doing "Outbound  Campaign  View" permission and that did not work either. I'm having the user log out then log back in each time I make a permission change, so hopefully that is enough. 

The outbound features are enabled and the contact list is set. 

Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

• 6.  RE: What permission is required for agents to view the name of a campaign within a outbound script?
    Best Answer

Posted 2 days ago

Anton,

I opened a ticket because I wasn't getting anywhere through trial and error, and it turns out it is "Outbound > Campaign > Search". 

Thanks for the help!

Jeremy Prevost
    Lentegrity LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources