Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WhatsApp surveys

Posted 06-06-2023 08:01

Hi!

We have Genesys Bot Connector configured so that clients can communicate via WhatsApp.
    The customer first communicates with the bot and is then routed to an agent. After the conversation the agent can send the customer to a satisfaction survey at the end of the conversation.
    I have created a queue message flow, which calls a digital bot, where the questions are configured.
    Everything works perfectly, but what I need is to be able to access what the clients answered in the reports or download them in some way, because I can only see them if I enter each interaction.
    Any solution??
    Thanks!

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)

------------------------------
    Mariano

• 2.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 08-06-2023 21:37

I would set those answer variables as output from the flow and present to the agent in a screen pop or alternatively, you can use a Data Action to write the variables to an external database or even an internal Data Table.  What will consume this data and for what purpose?

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 08-07-2023 03:44

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer. I already got what I needed.

Regards.

Mariano

• 4.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 08-07-2023 17:10

Using available APIs you could programmatically take the answers received and complete a Genesys survey for the conversation. This then gets hooked into the whole Genesys eco-system rather than the results being held in a separate DB.

Angus Huckle
    Spark New Zealand Trading Limited

• 5.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 08-07-2023 19:15

Hello Mariano, if you have CX 3 with access to Genesys native surveys, we have an integration that allows you to link the client's answers in the bot flow to the native surveys assigned to the interaction. This way users can see the responses and score as if the customers had answered the survey web form.
    Send me a message if you would like to use this integration.

Marco Villaseñor
    Grupo Interastar S.A. de C.V.

• 6.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Marco,

I have just come across your thread where you are taking the answers from a bot and populating the web survey, how have you achieved this.  I am struggling to get the web survey used on WhatsApp, SMS is fine, email is fine

Andy

Andy Jackson
    Ten Lifestyle Management Limited

• 7.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 12 days ago

Hello Andy, this is a customization we developed for some of our clients.

We use a middleware that we call in the survey flow to send it the assigned survey through an Action. This middleware parses the survey ID and questions so we can later link the conversation with the answers.

Currently the agent transfers the customer to a flow that asks the survey questions and then sends them to the middleware with the conversation ID to link them to the assigned survey. Finally, the middleware sends the answers to the survey as if the customer had submitted the web survey.

We planning to update the flows to use the new feature to transfer the customer to the flow automatically, so the agent does not need to transfer manually.

If this is something you would like to use, we can setup the integration for your org as a new client. Let's connect and exchange contact information.

Marco

Marco Villaseñor
    Interastar

• 8.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Marco

Thanks for the insight, I am not sure if my business want this so don't want to waste your time.  I am just prepping.  I am looking at doing an update using the scoring API which I assume is all the middleware does

Andy

Andy Jackson
    Ten Lifestyle Management Limited

• 9.  RE: WhatsApp surveys

Posted 11 days ago

Ok, no problem. Yes, the middleware updates using the scoring API but it does it by matching the answers with the assigned survey, which is created after the interaction finishes.

Let me know if I can help.

Marco Villaseñor
    Interastar

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources