Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

When I turn on "Show Explanations" my Scheduled, Required and Permformance data shows double data

• 1.  When I turn on "Show Explanations" my Scheduled, Required and Permformance data shows double data

Posted 03-22-2024 09:48

We are in the process of turning on the Tempo App and we currenly have it configured for a test user, and when I turn on "Show Explanations" switch in the "Display Options" in the schedule, the "Scheduled, Required and Permformance" data shows double data instead of "X", it now shows "X (X)". For example in an interval we have 10 staff scheduled, with "Show Explanations" turned off that number is "10" with "Show Explanations" is turned on that number is now displayed as "10 (10)" and the differnece field might be totally unreadable at glance showing -3 ... and shows "-2.7 (-2.7)" when you hover your mouse over it. 

Is this a bug?

#Scheduling
    #TempoMobile

------------------------------
    Conor Twomey
    American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.

• 2.  RE: When I turn on "Show Explanations" my Scheduled, Required and Permformance data shows double data

GENESYS
    Posted 03-25-2024 08:41

Showing the values with and without consideration of explanations is as intended.

Showing rounded values but with two-digit precision on hover is as intended and has always been the case.

Not fully being able to see the including explanations value on some zoom levels and/or length of the numeric is not ideal, but I would say not a bug.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources