Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Which "Console" Drives You?

• 1.  Which "Console" Drives You?

GENESYS
    Posted 2 days ago

Hi folks,

I am very excited to announce that we just released a new episode of the Genesys Cloud Q&A Show and it's all about the new Operational Console that's available to Genesys customers. The word "console" reminded me that I just went to see Disney/Pixar's "Inside Out 2" and that movie is all about "emotional consoles." Like, which emotion sits at the helm of your brain? So to celebrate the newest Q&A episode (which you can also see at the top of the Genesys Cloud- Main community), I wanted ask:

What emotion mostly drives your "brain console" and why? The movie's selection of emotions would be joy, anger, disgust, sadness, anxiety, fear, ennui, envy, and embarrassment. But I'm going to throw in "surprise" as well, since I've recently learned that's also a core emotion.

I'll go first: I truly wish I could say that joy sits at the helm for me, but it's probably more likely anxiety. After watching the film, I like to imagine my anxiety personification sitting in a massage chair and drinking some tea, so joy can take over. What about you? What do you notice at your console? 

Take care!

#CoffeeTalk
    #Events

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources